- Topic overviews, experiments, biographies, pictures/illustrations, articles from magazines and academic journals and links to web sites. Includes a Health World module.
- Includes more than 6,300 diagrams, illustrations and images; hundreds of videos and flash animations; more than 1,000 science experiments and activities; biographies and more content.
- Easy access to a multitude of full-text, science-oriented content. Science Reference Center contains full text for hundreds of science encyclopedias, reference books, and periodicals.
- Great source if you need to research a variety of viewpoints on a particular topic.
Collection of videos, video clips, speeches, newsreels.
Includes: SIRS Issues Researcher
(Leading Issues); SIRS Government Reporter
(Historic and Government Documents, Directories; SIRS Renaissance
(Current Perspectives on the Arts & Humanities); and SIRS Web Select
(Editorially Selected Web Sites). Cross search or select a specific database to search.
To browse use "Topics"
tab from the left OR just enter your term in the search box
Science Databases from PLCH
- A library card from the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County is needed to access the PLCH databases.